My Chick-Fil-A Family

I may not be able to speak for every Chick-Fil-A employee ever, but working with the same group of people all year long can create an unbreakable bond. I am lucky enough to call my coworkers some of my best friends, and we treat each other like family. The number of laughs we shared together and the number of hours we spend with each other are countless. Through dealing with cranky guests to having a toddler puke all over the tube slide, it is nice to have a group of people you can rely on who will instantly boost your mood.

I would never have been able to make these friendships without having a job at Chick-Fil-A. My location specifically stresses the importance of becoming close with your coworkers, so each year we go to Dorney Amusement Park as a team. Through working together, my work friends and I will go to Applebee's after closing to have a late night snack. I will never forget the experiences I have had with this team. These people are the ones that got me to leave my house not even thirty-six hours after my wisdom teeth surgery to go watch Beauty and the Beast. Some people have their second family through sports, church, or even high school, but mine is through work, and I could not be more proud of that.

Let me introduce you to just a few of the fam...
Starting from the left we have Dan Cardone (Daniel John Cardone Jr.), Dan Buffington (Buff), me, Tyra Gwalthney (Tyraaaaaa), Kelley Kralik (Kell-Kell), and Joe Mitchell (Joseph Antonio Rodriguez Mitchell). This was on my last day of work before leaving for college, and each and every person in that picture holds a special place in my heart.

I owe it all to Chick-Fil-A for creating and encouraging these opportunities. Chick-Fil-A impacts not only their own team but so many more people beyond their team. They impact their guests, the community, and each and every stomach that consumes their food. You can find everything you would ever want to know on the Chick-Fil-A website. To conclude, shout out to my CFA fam, and a huge thank you to Chick-Fil-A for allowing me to connect with these amazing, remarkable people ;).

Comments