Fun and Healthy Alternatives: Chicken Lettuce Wrap Edition



The first adjective that guests would use to describe Chick-Fil-A would probably not be "healthy". That is true because a lot of the chicken ordered by guests is fried. From my experience working there every day during the summer meant finding alternatives to eating fried food on a daily basis. I would have to get creative about what I would order on break. Today, I will share with you one of my favorites. 

Image result for chick fil a sandwich without bun

I present to you the Chicken Lettuce Wrap. Bread adds a lot of calories to a sandwich, this alternative takes it away. At every Chick-Fil-A, there is the option to order just a filet of chicken whether it be original, spicy, or grilled. My favorite being spicy I would order a spicy filet, two orders of lettuce, and a slice of pepper jack cheese. It all comes in a container, and the options are endless. You can cut it all up or you can make a sandwich with the lettuce replacing the bun. The picture above shows other options that a guest can order. They can add bacon, tomato, and other types of cheese (depending on the Chick-Fil-A branch). Then as for sauces, I usually will add buffalo sauce, ranch, or I will eat it plain. I order this "sandwich" often, and I am pleased every time. 

This would be the ideal sandwich if you were trying to reduce gluten consumption or carb intake. I hope this helps broaden your perspective of what you can eat at Chick-Fil-A. We will cater to your creativity as much as we can, and it will absolutely be our pleasure.

Comments